Host An Event
Hosting an event is a great way to support our mission and educate your friends, family, co-workers, and church family about the realities of sex trafficking in India.
Funds raised by your event help us provide vocational and educational training, aftercare, life skills classes, Bible studies, and so much more for the women and children we work with everyday in India.
It's easy to host an event with us!
- Contact Jennifer Lunsford at firstname.lastname@example.org to plan the date of your event. She'll prepare a box of our best sellers and some new items, include several catalogs full of even more great products, and ship it to you prior to your event.
- During your event, your friends, co-workers, and church family will shop the products we've sent, along with learning about our work through a short video clip.
- Place the unsold product, order forms, and money into the box, using the pre-paid return shipping label, and mail it back within one week of your event.
- If you want to keep the items to continue selling, just contact Jennifer and she'll work out the details.
- The best part is that all the profits support the ministry of Rahab's Rope and allow us to continue helping women and children who are at-risk or have been forced into prostitution.